sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hey bug and cassie b! I posted some critter pics as requested! I'm really enjoying my new photo hobby. I find myself looking at lots of things from a photographic point of view these days. L has most of her pre-college shopping finished. She is preparing for her departure on Aug 16. That's just around the corner! She and her bro have already made a plan to take us out for a nice dinner before she leaves. Our 25th anniverary is on Tuesday.

I just finished teaching at the church summer music week. It ran during VBS. I had a tbn. player and a tpt player. We did some ensemble playing and I taught some warm-up techniques. Kids always underestimate the importance of good warm-ups. I'll be back for MM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home