sharba's blog

sharba's blog

a little of this... a little of that..... from a musical kind of gal.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hi! Mom, I just wanted to thank you again for a terrific visit! I did a quick "google" to refresh my memory on insulin types. Your Bubba's humulin is a shortr acting type. He's relatively small, so he takes that, but because it's short acting, he needs it for each meal. You might really want to "train" him to eat his entire meal at once, though, due to the way the shorter term medication works. Talk to your vet! My type is Lantus, which is a longer acting type. It's raining right now, but I'm still really excited to put my photo lesson to use! I've been developing some ideas in my head and I can't wait to share them with you!

Now I'm going over to see MM. I checked it out Sunday night, but too early!~

1. I won't eat past _____ o'clock in the evening.2. My favorite subject for photographing is _____.3. I use _____ most often to edit my photographs.4. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I usually _____.5. When I'm hungry for a snack, I usually eat _____.


First, I want to say that these are helpful questions because #1 and 5 highlight some bad habits I have. Hopefully I'll work on improving them.
1. I won't eat past 11 or 12 o'clock in the evening.
2. My favorite pic subject right now is the pets. My mom just gave me a photography lesson yesterday and I'm looking forward to trying lots of different things!
3. I'm not advanced enough for editing yet.
4. If I have trouble sleeping I get up and play computer games. I hardly ever have trouble sleeping because I only sleep about 5 hrs. a night.
5. When I'm hungry for a snack I usually eat something that isn't healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home